Saturday, July 21, 2007

One of my most embarrassing moments...

I wrote last night about how the sewing machine repair guy carried my sewing machine to my car but didn't give me the cord/pedal back and how I was inconvenienced. [I have since deleted that from yesterday's entry.]

Well, I confess. I found the cord/pedal in my back seat today. I emailed one of my friends that I was embarrassed about it and she wrote this back: you owe it to your blogging community to set the record straight.

So, I was wrong. Apologies to the sewing machine repair guy. And, I can start sewing like a mad woman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You're so funny. Very cool that you took a sec to apologize though so it doesn't mar the poor old man's rep for life! ;-) Hee hee! Happy day that your sewing machine is back and feeling well! LOL! :-)

Swoopref said...

You are a saint. Not many would have confessed about having the pedal.