Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Driving 22 miles to get an ice cream cone














Massachusetts has lots of yummy ice cream! I've heard about Richardsons for years but have never gone---until tonight. I went with my friend Mary Anne, her neighbor Denise, and Denise's daughter Holly Dolly. Oh, and their crazy dog "Ruggy" (real name: Rugby). I got a kiddie cone with peppermint stick and chocolate and it was really really good. Richardsons ice cream is creamy and reasonably priced-----well worth the 22 mile drive!

8 comments:

Swoopref said...

Did you play miniature golf? Conor hit some from the driving range there (..and ran out to pick up the golf balls!) Yes, good Ice Cream there.

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful! Now I am in the mood for Ice cream!

Anonymous said...

Where is Richardson's?

Melanie said...

It can't compare with Kimballs, though, right?

ellen said...

Creamier ice cream. Prices a bit cheaper. Cows.

My heart still belongs at Kimballs.

African Kelli said...

yum. Peppermint ice cream is so my favorite!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Did you know they sell the full line of Richardson's at Jordan's furniture in Reading? Maybe a bit less than 22 miles but no cows...
FYI ;)

Emily said...

And you may not have to drive 22 miles. They sell it in Davis Square too.