Saturday, March 12, 2011

Today


I slept in, had a chocolate croissant (I mean two), read my book (I can barely put it down), and slept some more. This afternoon I got dressed, put on my Red Sox hat, and left my apartment. I wanted to see the ocean. Some days I want to cross the state line (it's easy to do in New England). Today I wanted to see the ocean. I ran a few errands (bank, library, Joanns, thrift shop) and then headed for Revere Beach. It was in the 50's and cloudy. I parked my car, walked out to the beach and took a few photos. And then came home.

CLICK
HERE TO VOTE FOR THE BEST LDS FEMALE SOLO BLOGGER OF 2010. I'M IN 2ND PLACE. HINT. HINT.

4 comments:

LL said...

what's the book? sounds like a great day!!!

Unknown said...

I have been CRAVING the ocean, too!

amydear said...

Yeah, I need to know the name of the book too!

Unknown said...

Sounds decadent. I voted for you, BTW :).