Monday, March 28, 2011

I heart a NYC day trip

Saturday at 11:30am Kristen and I hopped off the train at Penn Station and walked to 66th and Park Avenue (that's 32 blocks!) to the quilt exhibit--through Central Park. It was a beautiful sunny sort-of Spring-like 40 degree day. After the exhibit we had lunch at the Shake Shack and then went to M&J Trimming which was like heaven for someone like me who likes to sew. I bought some big fat red ric rac and some curry ric rac (two things you probably won't find at Joanns). We had time to go in a few stores, walk around mid-town and then it was back to Penn Station. We were back in Boston by 9:15pm. It was a really fun spontaneous day in New York City! I smile every time I think about it. Thanks, Sister!!













1 comment:

SISTER said...

You're welcome, sistah. It was a great day. I loved the ribbon store!