Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Recipe Swap: Jell-O













The theme for tonight's Recipe Swap was Jell-O. This Jell-O (salad) might look strange and clumpy (I didn't have time to let the bottom set and therefore couldn't spread the middle part -- I was making it at one in the morning).

Can you guess the ingredients? I bet you can't: red hots, water, lemon Jell-O, applesauce, mayonnaise, cream cheese AND celery! The recipe is from one of my freshman roommates and it's actually pretty tasty.

YOU CAN STILL VOTE (FOR ME) -- BEST LDS FEMALE SOLO BLOGGER OF 2010! Thank you!

7 comments:

Cami said...

WHAT?!? I can tell I missed a good swap.

Stefani said...

I'm still voting for you as the best blogger.... even though this jello recipe sounds, um, NOT very tasty!!! :)

Unknown said...

those ingredients are APPALLING!

Melanie said...

I love Jello salad.

Katie said...

Ok, that is just disgusting. I don't care what you say. :)

Elisabeth said...

Your Jello was yummy!

Alison Moore Smith said...

Oh, nast. My favorite is "carpet padding jello."

Anywoo, this post title reminded me of when Sam and Robes were in the bishopric together and Robes and Bruce turned it into "weekly man recipe swap." And Sam and Ernie sat there and stared at each other in disbelief.

I do not, however, remember him every giving me a jello recipe. For shame.

Those were the days. :)

BTW, the blogger "word verification" below is "bootic." That's jut a pretty good word all around, I think.