Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Kay's memorial service



































This afternoon was the memorial service for my friend Kay. Her son asked me to speak and I was happy to share a few thoughts. After the service the Relief Society provided a delicious meal (soup, salad, bread, desserts) and everyone visited and enjoyed a nice display of photos from Kay's life. We will miss seeing Kay on the back row at church.


CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR THE BEST LDS FEMALE SOLO BLOGGER FOR 2010! I'm winning by 3 votes!

5 comments:

Alecia Williams said...

What a friend you must have been to her Q.P. Her family must have so appreciated your sincerity. Thanks for the reminder that age shouldn't define friendships.

Amy D said...

I'm voting for you, Ellen! Best of luck!

Unknown said...

Hopefully three votes is the charm ... as of now you are up by 8 :)

Margaret said...

Great pic of the family. I was home sick today and wasn't able to go to the service. My dad said you recorded it. I'd love to listen to it sometime.

Carla said...

Sorry for the loss of your friend Kay. Seems like she was a lovely lady....heart, Carla