Thursday, March 25, 2010

Those Runaways









































As you can see from these scanned in pages from my junior high yearbook, I went to school with the Currie twins. Cherie left junior high to be in the band THE RUNAWAYS. I had a paper route and was a Girl Scout.

A few years ago I watched this documentary about the band; it was really interesting. And now there is a new movie about them starring Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart.

I wonder who will be ME in the movie about my life...

3 comments:

Chelsi Ritter said...

what a small world, ellen. i always wonder if someone i went to high school with will be famous someday.

Wendster said...

The Carpenters didn't go to my school or go at the time I went ... but close to it! Just about five miles from my own home and just about five years previous to me. ... I think.

I want Meryl Streep to play me. she's super!

Alecia said...

I'll play you Ellen! (But only if you give the go-ahead.)