Monday, March 22, 2010

I love Mary Janes













Before I could even get my finger completely fixed I started having foot problems. I went to the doctor and the doctor said: Capsulitis. The doctor suggested I take Aleve (not to be confused with "a leave" of absence from work--I wish!), get some new running shoes (I don't run but I do like running shoes), and wear this fancy shoe for two weeks. Oh, and he also said, "Take smaller steps, walk slower, smell the roses. Take it easy." Oh, OK. I disguised my new sort of Mary Jane over the weekend and only a few people noticed. I'm not going to lie: the shoe is u-g-l-y but my foot doesn't h-u-r-t when I'm wearing it.

6 comments:

Wendster said...

I bet your lily green ll bean sweater would look super with those shoes if it weren't so nice and toasty warm there now. :)

Hope your ouchies get to feeling better soon.

cay said...

You're a mess Ellen Patton!

Get well soon.

Angi said...

You can totally rock that! Super chic!

Swoopref said...

I get full credit for noticing.

Quit taking those huge steps!

Unknown said...

You could have asked the doc for a matching shoe for the other foot...

sanjeet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.