Monday, March 08, 2010

The dinner story

A newly activated couple in the ward invited me, along with the missionaries, to have dinner with them tonight. As a single sister I can't have the missionaries over without having an entourage (OK; that's an exaggeration but I believe I would have to have two additional people over). So my point of this post isn't about my issues with (not) feeding the missionaries (hey, I give them baked goods every now and then which counts for something, right?!) but how thoughtful it was of my new friend to invite me over when they "fed the elders".

The end.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a good story.

LL said...

that is a nice story!

Swoopref said...

I liked the "The End", at the end... A very strong ending.

Chelsi Ritter said...

i love having the missionaries over! i'm so glad you were able to have a nice dinner with them.

Linn said...

Excellent story--I very much enjoyed it.