Tuesday, November 03, 2009

What is a Photocard Party you ask?


























































Once a year I invite lots of friends over to see my photocards and place orders. It's like a Tupperware party. I've sold my cards at a few craft fairs/boutiques which means I have to anticipate what people would want to buy and then make a lot of cards. My Photocard Party includes a raffle (I give away a free 8x10 each night), a free card for everyone that attends (this year the choices are turkeys or Christmas trees), and treats (of course). I tape my cards up on my living room walls. I'm hoping for a turn-away crowd tomorrow night. And, I'm hoping to sell them on-line someday soon.

12 comments:

LL said...

i love your cards EP...good luck tomorrow!

Stefani said...

oooooo.... i wish i lived a little closer!!

C.A. from Ga. said...

Good luck. Hope your apartment is crowded! c.a.

Smilin' sunshine said...

remind me please, can I order some without coming to your party? sick kids don't make for me leaving!

Turbo said...

Very cool. I'm sad that I couldn't attend.

Tiffany said...

I'm still sad that I missed your party when we lived in Boston, it looks like so much fun.

Janalee said...

Wish I could come and YES you should sell them on-line someday SOON!!

cherie said...

what a cool idea! sounds like fun!

Apron Thrift Girl said...

What a lovely idea. I'd much prefer to go to one of these parties than a tupperware one :-)

gigi said...

Continued good luck ;)

Annie said...

I'm so sad I missed it AGAIN. Darn flu. Bah, flu-bug.

Laura Pinto-Nguyen said...

Hopefully I'll make it next year!!! Nice blog!!!