Thursday, November 05, 2009

Mormons and horns

Some people say Mormons have horns.

Bluebell's horn stopped working about 6 weeks ago (not long after passing inspection). Getting it replaced has been on my list of things to do (along with lots of other things). Last weekend I was driving with a friend and the car in front of us stopped. Then their reverse lights went on. I yelled to my friend, "I don't have a horn! I don't have a horn!" Thankfully the car didn't back into me and two days later I made the appointment to have my horn replaced.

I tested it out as I drove down the street tonight-----toot toot!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I KNEW there was something a little different about you...

Darcee said...

A horn is definitely something a Bostonian should never be without. I'm so sad to miss your Cahd Pahty.

LL said...

NICE!
is it a toot toot or a beep beep.
I love how cars horns sound different.
HONK HONK!

Camille said...

you're so funny, ellen. i'm glad my RS pres has her horn(s) back.