Saturday, November 28, 2009

Afternoon drive to Chester, VT
















































This afternoon we took a little drive over to Chester--another quaint Vermont town. We got gas and some treats, dumped our trash, did some antiquing, photographing, and I went ape in this fabric store. It had hundreds of bolts of beautiful fabric. The store went from room to room to room and even upstairs. It was amazing. I bought some fabric for a Christmas project. And I found a pretty little cake platter at an antique shop. Now we're back at the house resting up for a Phase Ten tournament.

3 comments:

Erica Houskeeper said...

Chester is such a cute little town. I love that barn! It has so much character. By the way, your Thanksgiving dinner and pie photos were wonderful!

Take care,
Erica

Stefani said...

Your adventures are exactly what I want someday - drives through quaint towns, tv marathons, game-playing, and time with friends!! Let's see, my youngest is 3, so maybe I'll start all this in, oh, about 15 years??!!! :) lol :)

Unknown said...

Oh Man!!!
I wish I'd known about your fabric shopping expedition... I would have ordered some!
(I LOVErmont)