Sunday, June 01, 2008

Colorado is paging Dr. Mower








































My friends the Mowers are moving to the wild, wild west. Matt finished dental school two weeks ago and they are leaving Boston. That's one thing about this area that is tough -- lots of my friends leave. I've enjoyed getting to know the Mowers and have been so impressed with them. They have endured trials with maturity and grace and have made the most of their time in Boston. I will miss them but am glad I can call them late at night!

4 comments:

rebecca said...

CO is lucky!!! The Mowers are such an incredible family.

amydear said...

Wow. We just had a set of Mowers leave OUR ward for Colorado. He's a lawyer, though, but still, what a coincidence!

jksfam said...

What part of CO?

jksfam said...

I just met her yesterday. She is friends with another friend of mine that I went to see. Small world!