Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A well spent $99.99













My friend is moving next week. She's trying to go through all their stuff, pack things she needs to take with her, prepare to close on a new home 3,000 miles away, tie up loose ends in Boston, and get things ready for movers. And she's got kids ages 9, 6 and 20 months.

Last week she bought one of these. Her kid throws his toys in and jumps around for long enough stretches of time that she can get some things done. What kid wouldn't love their own bounce house trampoline?

4 comments:

Wendster said...

That looks super fun.

Watauga Relief Society said...

I had one for my kids... it's heaven! I had trouble getting my kids to not sleep in it :)

Sherene said...

WOW, what a great buy. Its on my list for K.

Amy D said...

We need one of those!