Saturday, June 21, 2008

One of THE BEST movies I've ever seen

Please forget I ever said that about "Footloose". Tonight while I was waiting at the theater to meet a friend to see "Baby Mama" another friend walked up. I asked what movie she was going to see and she said, "Young@Heart". She told me a little about it and I decided it sounded better than what we had planned to see so the three of us went to see it.


Young@Heart is about a senior citizens' choral group that performs covers of rock 'n' roll songs and is one of the most real, inspiring and delightful movies I have ever seen. Find it in the theater or on Netflix. I promise---you will love it!

2 comments:

Amy D said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm always looking for things to watch on the treadmill, and this one looks really fun. Thanks!

Sherene said...

I've heard its a must see. I will now see it for sure.