Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Movin' on back

A few years ago I found out I had a distant cousin living in Boston (her grandfather and my father are cousins). She was working and attending graduate school and her husband was in dental school. I hadn't seen her since I babysat her and her siblings when I was in college (that was a very long time ago). We met up a few times (always at Finagle a Bagel near the Boston Common) and enjoyed visiting. They had a baby, they graduated, and like many people, they moved away from this great city. There is a happy ending to this story! They are moving back!! I'm looking forward to having family in the area again (my cousin's son is here for the summer but he is always working) and I'm looking forward to photographing their little girl again!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

FUN!

balmforth.family said...

Tell them they can move out by us! Then you'd get to visit more often!

Wendster said...

I'm glad for you that you have family moving back to the area. Enjoy!

Mindy said...

Do you have plans to come to Dallas this November? I love your photos of babies.

Anonymous said...

It ain't Boston without Ellen Patton. THAT is the real reason they have been wise to return.