Friday, May 09, 2008

The last LaPierre wedding

I don't mean last as in there will be no more...I mean these pictures were taken at the last wedding (two years ago). There are ten kids in the family and their fifth wedding is tomorrow. I will have lots of pictures to share of Katy and Micah but here are a few of my favorites from Lisa and Jim's wedding.



































On the way home tonight I stopped to buy some film. I always shoot a few rolls of film at a wedding. And, like this guy says: Film is not dead.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Lisa's dress was gorgeous!

balmforth.family said...

can't wait! see you tomorrow

jksfam said...

I wish we could be there! I'm sure it will be a great time!

CMHill said...

Looks great. Hopefully its as sunny as it was for Lisa, even though I heard rain is in the forecast...

Jim and Lisa said...

What a beautiful couple!! :O)