Monday, September 18, 2006

Twist and shout



















When I got to the subway station tonight I felt like my skirt had gotten a bit twisted. I couldn't feel the zipper in the back and looked down and the pleat and zipper were in the front. I was totally twisted! I went through the turnstyle and as I went down the stairs to the platform, I got my skirt straightened out.

When I was in college I was walking to class with a friend and her slip fell off and was around her ankles. She said, "Oh no", then reached down and picked it up and put it in her purse. Once when my parents were eating at the Sea Lion restaurant in Malibu my mom noticed when she got back from the restroom that there was a trail of toilet paper stuck to her shoe.

I was embarrassed today but it certainly wasn't my Most Embarrassing Moment. I'll save that for later.

No comments: