Saturday, September 16, 2006

Rise and shout the Cougars are out!

















BYU played Boston College today and I went to the game. Football isn't my favorite sport but I couldn't pass up seeing BYU play on the east coast (a rarity). It was an exciting game even though BYU lost in overtime (30-23).

At one point my friend said, "Who are the yellow people?" I'm pretty sure they are the BC student body. All wearing yellow shirts. Very impressive.

It was fun seeing lots of friends at the game and cheering for my alma mater.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I was watching the game I looked for you in the stands. I guess the camera men had poor decision making skills, not one shot of Cousin Ellen! Wish the Cougs could have won, but a fun game anyway!

Cousin Anita

Swoopref said...

Go Boston College!!!