Sunday, July 05, 2009

Cousins Club

It was a treat to have my cousin and her husband stay with me. He stood up after lunch and went right into the kitchen and did the dishes. It would be nice to have one of those around.














I was without my computer for almost 36 hours. No blogging. No extra on-line help for my R.S. lesson today. No email. No printing my cousin's boarding passes. The diagnosis from my Home Teacher of the Year is that the power supply is broken. He loaned me a computer (see why he's so awesome) and I'm happy about that. I'll order the part and hopefully be back to normal (well...) in a few days.

And, the automatic focus is broken (again) on my camera. It's pretty obvious in this picture.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Great photo of you, Ellen!

Smilin' sunshine said...

Wow, you obviously have a trained eye, because I couldn't see anything wrong with that picture!