Thursday, July 02, 2009

Road trip!

I was doing some cleaning/tidying last night (I clean for occasions and my cousin and her husband will be staying two nights with me so that's an occasion!) and looked over and my calendar was still on JUNE. I flipped it to the JULY and look what I saw:


















Coincidence? I don't think so. Tonight after work my two friends and I are going on a ROAD TRIP! Here are 3 clues where we are going. Everyone that guesses right will get their name tossed in a hat (or cup) and I'll draw a winner when I get home Friday night.

1. 44
2. rhryec meedail
3. 200 miles away

Ready. Set. GUESS!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SOOO bummed that I can't go with you. I already know so I am disqualifying myself.

The Tanner Thompsons said...

you are going to sonic, in maybe new jersey?!?!!!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

or New York, either one... i just spent, by the way, a half hour trying to figure this out...

Shauna said...

Washington DC???

LL said...

I'm wondering if you're hitting NEWPORT RI?!
Wherever you go, HAVE FUN!!!
Love road trips...

Diana said...

Upstate New York...Sonic...am I right?

Shauna said...

For sure Sonic is involved. I'll go with New Jersey.

Cami said...

I'm going with a Sonic in NJ.

Alicia said...

Do I get to guess????????

gigi said...

I know you like to go to Maine???

Cami said...

Okay, I'm changing my guess to upstate New York.

Unknown said...

Somewhere 200 miles away that sells cherry limeade for 44 cents?

Unknown said...

OR
somewhere 200 miles away that sells cherry limeade on Route 44?
:)