Monday, July 20, 2009

Where's the phone?

When Emma was visiting for the bike ride she lost her phone. She looked for it. I looked for it. She flew home to Oregon and I looked for it again. I moved bins. I opened bins. I looked all over the crawl space (where the girls slept). Emma remembered showing Adrienne and Tyler some photos on it, putting it on a bin in the crawl space and going to bed. I figured it would show up somewhere (I searched her bags before she left but no phone) and maybe one of the other girls ended up with it in their suitcase. No such luck. I kinda forgot about it since Emma left six weeks ago. Then Chuck called Friday night and asked if I'd look for the phone again. Saturday I crawled into my crawl space. I moved bins. I looked around. This time I moved a trash bag filled with Christmas tree branches and look what I found.













Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Funny! Glad you found it!

Sandman said...

PRAISE BE!

gigi said...

Whoo hoo!

Unknown said...

and happy new year!

how exciting..
and how completely random.

Ani said...

Nothing like a good find.

Swoopref said...

Did you try calling the lost phone and listening?

ellen said...

Yep -- that was the first thing we tried!