Friday, July 10, 2009

Quick update

My c-oscopy went fine today. If I had to choose a favorite part, it was definitely the general anesthesia. I go back in 7 years for colonoscopy #3.

Tonight my friend and I had dinner at the Olive Garden. I'd never eaten there before (hey -- I live 10 miles from the North End). It was nice to eat solid food again after many hours.


















On the way home I suggested we check out the Tall Ships. There were lots of people walking around the city, enjoying a beautiful night and some lighted (lit?) tall ships. I didn't have my camera with me (shameful) so this picture is from Tall Ships 2000.

The best news is that my computer part arrived, it's installed and my computer is working fine. Sigh.

6 comments:

allegra said...

i'm glad your computer is back to its normal self again.

colonoscopy sounds no fun. not looking forward to getting one of those:)

Unknown said...

EP with no camera? I think my word just turned on it's axis!

jw said...

Tall ships in 2000: I remember that day.

My day is made.

LL said...

EP! No Olive Garden? EVER? REALLY?
I guess when you live near the North end you have no reason, but really does the North End have unlimited soup and salad ;-)

Christie said...

You live in the North End? Color me absolutely jealous. We lived in Boston for six years (suburbs - Bedford) and totally miss it. Please have a Mike's cannoli for me!

B Flat Major said...

Olive Garden has the best reheated frozen italian food ever. :-)