Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mainely Maine















































My camera is in the shop so I only have a few photos taken on my little digital camera. I led "The Ellen Patton Tour of Maine" which included dinner at Flatbread Pizza in Portland, a late night stop to L.L. Bean in Freeport (my favorite time to shop there), brunch at the Miss Portland Diner, a stop at Portland Head Light (photoshop was not used on the photo--the sky was really that blue!), some antiquing (wait until you see what I found!), a stop at Nubble Light, some outlet shopping and last-but-not-least, dinner at Bob's Clam Hut in Kittery. We had a really fun time.

Note: We are all bloggers (aka "Women of the Word") but that sign was actually for another group at the hotel!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to know what you got at the antique store!

rebecca said...

can't wait to see your new find...& I love that lighthouse photo...awesome!

Chelsi Ritter said...

i also can't wait to see what you found antiquing. also, eric says there's a flatbread pizza in bedford. is it yummy? i'd like to try it sometime!

smart mama said...

women of the word!!!