Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bad things happen to good people

It seems that I can't get through a week without something going wrong. I try to not be a big complainer...however...my digital camera is in the repair shop again, my beloved sewing machine is having tension problems, my front left light on my car was dangling out of its socket on Sunday (I shoved it back in but I bet if I hit a pothole it will be dangling again), one of my living room light bulbs is out (I'm not a total pansy -- my ceiling is 18 feet high and I have a high ceiling bulb changer but I'm not sure I can change the light myself), AND I got stuck in the elevator in the basement of my condo building tonight and couldn't get out.













And to put all this crap in perspective, 12 years ago today my brother was diagnosed with a brain tumor the size of a golf ball and he lived 18 months and 3 days.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope tomorrow is a better day.

How long did you get stuck in the elevator? That would be a nightmare!

P.S. I love the oven and the pic of Emma is too cute!

Camille said...

chin up!

Smilin' sunshine said...

The sun'll come out.....tomorrow.

gigi said...

Those kind of days just happen to us all. Sorry yesterday was your turn. Now make it a good day!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're having a bad day.

The Soulier Family said...

Hang in there. Sometimes when it rains it pours! We are missing you...

Janae said...

I'm sorry lolly.

Unknown said...

You're right...that stuff is really all "crap"....helps to put everything in a fresher, lighter perspective. Thanks for sharing Ellen. :P

lauracita said...

try and remember how wonderful it was to have robes in your life. :) hang in there doll.