Saturday, March 28, 2009

More Weekly P's














































I've been tackling some projects--The Weekly P. This week I cleaned out my red breadbox which took all of 6 minutes. Last week I finished organizing my recipes. FINALLY! I sorted through them, tossed ones I knew I'd never use and organized them in 16 different sections (from breakfast to vegetables). I bought 3 notebooks, a few hundred sheet protectors, labels for dividers and removable tape. It probably took me 5-6 hours to finish the project but I'm thrilled that it's done and I know I'll use more recipes because--at last--they are organized!

3 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

I always feel great after finishing a project, even if it is simple, but has been weighing on me to get it done! Way to be an accomplisher!

balmforth.family said...

Can I hire you?

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you! Especially because this week's weekly P took all of 6 minutes!