Friday, July 25, 2008

Sewing class



















Two of my friends were interested in learning how to make a dress and put in a zipper. We met one night last week and cut out out the pattern pieces. We met tonight to do some serious sewing. We'll have one more class to finish up the dresses (all they need is bias tape around the arms and neck. Pretty cute dresses; I can't wait to see their little girls in them! They both have been excellent students and I'm excited to see what they'll sew next!

10 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I tried the dress on A. and it is the cutest thing ever!

balmforth.family said...

so cute!

Jim and Lisa said...

I love that material and what a cute dress!

Leslie said...

Awesome! Love sewing. Love folks that teach others to sew even more. Good job. Spread the cheer. We are going to sew American Girl clothes tomorrow.

gigi said...

I learned to sew in Home Ec. I love it but don'e love the fact that I can't seem to do it as often as I would like. I let others take my time. For me it's relaxing. Those dresses and fabric are way cute.

rebecca said...

Darling!

Sherene said...

Adorable!

dm said...

Too cute! You have so many talents!!

Cami said...

I need to sign up for this class.

Darcee said...

So cute! Love the material! I wish I was around so you could teach me too!
Can't wait to see you Sunday!