Monday, July 21, 2008

Camp care package













My sister-in-law and niece go to Girls Camp today. I sent a package to my niece recently for a special occasion so I decided my sister-in-law should get a care package while she's at camp. Friday night I looked through lots of albums of old photos and found this one of Kim and Robes taken in Scottsboro, Alabama when they were newly married. It was exactly what I was looking for and I think it's a great picture. I made her the polka dot headband (click here for the free pattern) and will toss some non-meltable candy in the package for her enjoyment.

6 comments:

Swoopref said...

Can`t go wrong with NECCO Wafers..

Smilin' sunshine said...

Could you be any nicer?? You do so many great things for so many people. What a role model you are for schleps like me!

gigi said...

I would be so happy if I got that package at camp! Your a great aunt and sister in law!

Leslie said...

Something I learned at camp this year: roasting Starbursts over the fire like marshmallows. The girls are nuts for them. I felt old. I stuck to S'mores.

Janae said...

I love the picture and the head band. You know how to make a "wicked" care package.

Sherene said...

You are so thoughtful! BTW, Thanks for holding K last night while we ate our ice cream. It was her first trip to Kimballs.