Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Thanks Elisabeth (and Martha)!















I opened my door today and found this on the table in my entryway! This cute little bear was wrapped in cellophane and holding a (yummy) Valentine sugar cookie (I have already requested the recipe for the cookie and the frosting). My friend Elisabeth made it for me and she got the pattern from Martha Stewart.

Remember Flat Stanley? I've had many a kid send me their Flat Stanley to photograph in different places and then send on to someone else so they can travel the world. So in true Flat Stanley form, I took pictures of my new bear around my condo...on the couch...on the microwave...on the piano...and on the stairs.

Now I need to name my new bear...

3 comments:

Tadd said...

How cute! I am sending our next flat stanley project to you!

Elisabeth said...

Your pictures of the bear are cute, I like the microwave one. He really matches your house. Did you make the cookies yet? I think I'm going to have to make another batch!
E

African Kelli said...

How about Roosevelt? Cute bear and what a sweet gesture!