Saturday, February 17, 2007

Birthday & Baptism














My neighbor turned two today. Here's a picture of her big sister showing me "two" and one of her being two. And, one of her with her mom, neighborly neighbor.

My friend Zoe got baptized today by her dad Tadd. It was a very nice baptism (she had to get dunked twice because her dress didn't go all the way under!). The chapel was filled her friends and family (some from far far away). I made the program and some of my famous mint brownies.

3 comments:

Swoopref said...

Zoe is the BEST.

Alb said...

We just got back from Austin's baptism preview. He will be baptised on June 30th. We were wondering if you could come out and do the brownines and program for his big day.
Love, your utar cuz

Elisabeth said...

That picture of Lisa and Emma is adorable, I'd frame it if I were her. I wish you were my neighbor Ellen!
E