Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas: Plan B



















My friend was planning to be with her family in Utah for Christmas but hurt her back shoveling snow last weekend and had to cancel her plans. She's in a world of hurt. [Well, she's feeling better thanks to T3 (Tylenol3) but is still in a lot of pain.] The good news is that I was able to contact Santa Claus and he re-routed some Christmas socks (it was too last minute to make pajamas) and a stocking filled with treats for her. I visited my friend tonight to deliver the gifts and a nice note from Santa Claus himself. Tomorrow I'm taking Meals on Wheels over (Mexican food--her favorite) which I hope will be a decent Plan B.

2 comments:

jksfam said...

That's so kind, ep! Just like you!!!

Unknown said...

I think we should call you Mrs. Claus. You are a true friend!