Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More(mon) misconceptions

Written by my co-worker:

Two guys and a girl were walking behind me. The girl was talking about how she could make $10/hour at home doing data entry. Guy #1 said, "Well, have you heard about Jet Blue? They've targeted the Mormon community and have Mormon stay-at-home moms answering their phones." Guy #2 said, "I didn't think they used technology." Guy #1: "Yes they do. I think they're just more strict...like they don't drink or smoke." Girl: "It's not that they don't drink. It's just that they don't drink to get drunk."


Please pass the pass along cards.


7 comments:

Melanie said...

So funny!

Minna Dyer said...

So SO funny!

balmforth.family said...

Hillarious! You should have turned around and said something. That is way too funny

Anonymous said...

sounds like you disagree with the "they drink, just not to get drunk" comment. isn't that right? am i missing something? - j e s s e

B Flat Major said...

Sure we drink. Lemonade, Sprite, milk, juice, Crystal Light, even the occasional Diet Coke or Dew. I've never imbibed so much of those that I've become drunk.

Leslie said...

Ugh. Obviously the Olympics didnt' do as much as "everyone" thought. Let alone an LDS governor...

smart mama said...

LOL- yes my poor neighbors- I am usually the first real one they have know- it's like it's me and mitt in the whole state-