Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kai'ava the rock star




















































This little girl just turned one. She is the most traveled one year old I think I've ever known. Everybody loves her and she's got a great little personality. I told her uncle I'd photograph him with her the next time he visited and I took these photos today during Sunday School (sorry for sluffing). Kai'ava is going to Hawaii in a few weeks for her BIG first birthday celebration. She's a rock star!

6 comments:

Robs said...

Beautiful pictures!

Derik said...

Hey Ellen thanks for taking such great pictures. Mike understood me missing out on Sunday School. It was for a good cause.

Wendster said...

cutie patootie!

Sherene said...

Love the pictures, thanks E!

Amber said...

She is a darling little girl. I haven't been on your blog in a while. I've enjoyed looking at all your recent pictures. Your blog is so fun to read. I do wish I could have partaken of that gorgeous chocolate cake with red, pink, white sprinkles. Mmmmm...yummy.

gigi said...

The little Rock Star is so precious! Do you get to go and be the professional photographer for her 1st Birthday party?? That would be to much fun!