Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I had trouble sleeping last night...

...so instead of counting sheep, I counted the fabric stores that I went to on my vacation (from north to south).

1--The Quilted Daisy in Idaho Falls
2--Sage's in Pocatello
3--Pine Needles at Gardner Village
4--Quilts Etc. in Sandy
5--Thimbles and Threads in Draper
6--Broadbent's General Store in Lehi
7--The Fabric Mill in Orem
8--Corn Wagon Quilt Co. in Springville

I fell asleep thinking of all the fun projects I'll be making with all my amazing fabric (starting with a blue quilt).










8 comments:

Wendster said...

I know I am going to love seeing the finished projects! Very very pretty. Isn't it fun to come home from a trip with all of those little treasures?

And photos.

Man, that makes the trip for me.

Second best thing? Seeing OTHER people's treasures and photos and imagining what fun it would have been to be there.

Kristen said...

Ah man, now I have fabric stash envy!

Judy said...

Sounds like we were in Utah at the same time, but you had a nicer variety of experiences than I did. I enjoyed looking at all the photos.

Frozen Cacti said...

I second the stash envy.

rebecca said...

Beautiful!!! Wayne has a UT family reunion in June and I just might start warming up to the idea of going after reading your trip posts. I'm glad you had a nice vacation:)

Melanie said...

I love all the blue fabric. I need to go fabric shopping with you some day because I never see fun stuff like this on my own!

Shelly B. said...

Hey, I just looked at your pictures of the Hilton Family a bit closer and realized that their little E is in Zach's preschool class at my Mom's preschool, and most of their other kids have come to preschool at my Mom's as well! CRAZY!!!

African Kelli said...

Oh my! I won't lie -- several of those have me drooling! I so hope you are doing well.