Monday, March 24, 2008

The weird brother

If you are tired of my baking/sewing/baby photos here is a [funny?] story.

A few years ago a friend-of-a-friend called because she wanted me to show her around Boston and wanted me to meet her SINGLE brother, who was visiting from the West. She started to tell me all about her brother (I remember that he had long hair and his job had something to do with music) and then she started to tell me how weird he was. And she actually used the word WEIRD. If she had told me he looked like George Clooney, had Jerry Seinfeld's sense of humor and Donald Trump's money I would have considered spending the day with them. But I wasn't wasting a day with the weird brother.

And don't tell me I'm too picky.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

You AREN'T being too picky. Sheesh.

smart mama said...

just say no to wierd

Melanie said...

I could never get tired of your baking/sewing/baby photos! But I DID love the weird brother story. :)

Wade said...

I thought this post would be about John. How disappointing. I suppose you have grown weary of him. I know I have.

Wade