Friday, February 15, 2008

Ring the dinner bell














I often stop and visit people on my way home from work. It's just what I do. Sometimes I am there right as they are about to eat and they invite me to stay for dinner (which is a treat). [Truth: Cooking for one is not very fun.]

Tonight I stopped at a friends' house to borrow their 50mm 1.8 lens (I keep telling them that I'm going to buy my own lens...soon...maybe tomorrow...but in the meantime can I borrow yours again?). The homemade pizza had just finished baking and they offered me some and I couldn't say no and I ended up bringing two slices home and I had myself a delicious dinner.

5 comments:

Chelsi Ritter said...

mmmmm....homemade pizza....my favorite! that and domino's....

Watauga Relief Society said...

yummy!

Wendster said...

Wow! It looks like take out!

Those red shoes are SO wicked cool. And they match all of the blacks and reds in your front room too! How perfect!

And how nice of you to spend all that time making sugar cookies and frosting them. I know that took you hours. You are so thoughtful.

What's this about a piggy bank?

balmforth.family said...

that's homemade? I need that recipie it looks good. We have pizza night every friday night at our house and mine never look that good.

Shauna said...

So what's your every day lens? Pizza = yummy. I'll have to put that on our list for this week.