Thursday, November 02, 2006

Now I know my ABC's

I took some clothes to the cleaners on Saturday and went to pick them up on Tuesday (Halloween). The girl dressed as a French maid couldn't find my clothes. She kept telling me that "someone racked them wrong". Does that mean they don't know the alphabet? She checked two different places and she couldn't find them them. I made it clear that I needed my clothes. I was in charge of the ward Trunk-or-Treat so didn't have time to wait and I wasn't convinced that she'd be much help. I left a note with my name and number on it so they could call me when they found my clothes. I called the next day to get the manager's name so I could write a letter. The manager had the day off. I gave that worker my name and work number and asked her to call me when she found my clothes. Less than five minutes later she called. Imagine that?! I mailed a letter to the manager today complaining. I don't care how many $5 off coupons I get I'm never going back to Anton's Cleaners in Arlington.

1 comment:

Dawnyel said...

Sad...I don't use dry cleaners...so I don't have that problem. (Probably why all of my clothes look like crap!) :P