Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving (day two)!!











Neighborly neighbors and Anna Banana and I got together for a Thanksgiving lunch today. It was fun to have turkey again. I made (Josh Carter's) delicious yams (3 ingredients: yams, lots of butter and lots of brown sugar) and my raspberry/cranberry jell-O. Lisa made Aunt somebody's rolls and they were better than mine! Anna Banana brought a prize winning apple pie and homemade cranberry sauce. I'm glad to have two days of Thanksgiving feasts!!

I've been working on my photocard orders today...am ready to take a big order of reprints. Let's hope they get them right. That would make me really thankful.

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. The food looks amazing and very delicious!
Thanks for visiting my blog...and I made 80 deviled eggs because we had 36 people at dinner and they all love them...they ate all but about 10 which I brought home to my husband and my youngest son. :o)