Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cahd Pahty




Tonight (and tomorrow night) is my third annual card party. I think 12-13 friends dropped in tonight. I have 195 photocards to choose from ($2 each) -- all taped to the walls in my living room. I used the "delicate" blue painting tape last night and about 150 of the cards fell off the wall while I was trying to sleep. Annoying! I bought better tape today and re-taped all of them.

I have a drawing each night and the winner gets a free 8x10 of any of my pictures. Shauna was the winner tonight!

Here are a few photos of my photocards. Since it was so much work to tape (and re-tape) them up I may leave them for a while...

3 comments:

Dawnyel said...

If only I could have come to that party! (Or should I say, "pah-ty?") I'm sure you had some cute cards!

smart mama said...

oh man how fun- I'd love seeing your work!

Kate said...

I wish I could come to an EP hoto card party. Can I have my own personal showing? I really liked the book card.