Monday, November 13, 2006

Get in line...

Today during lunch I went to the Post Office to mail one of my fabric turkeys to friends in California. There were 15 people in line ahead of me. It seemed like I waited forever to get to the front of the line. But, it was worth it. My turkey is on the way and it only cost $1.59.

From there I went to Finagle-A-Bagel for lunch. I wanted soup. They now have one size of soup bowls and it costs $5.49 (rip off). It was nearly 2:00pm and I was starving and I didn't want a whopper, so I waited in line behind a few people and got clam chowder.

Tonight I went to pick up a handful of 3 1/2 x 5 pictures (from negatives) for photocards for my Card Party (I will be selling and taking orders for photocards tomorrow night and Wednesday night). The guy handed me the envelope (I always check it before leaving the store...I wonder why?) and sure enough, they printed 4 x 6 pictures. I could feel my face get red and before flipping out, checked to see if they wrote the order right in the first place. They did. It was "human error". I didn't flip out. I told him the pictures were the wrong size, that I didn't want them and I walked out.

I would have gladly waited in line behind 30 people if they had printed my order correctly.

2 comments:

smart mama said...

you've got some good luck going on lately

Anonymous said...

you are so sweet- that turkey was for my parents and you waited in line that whole time! You are awesome!