Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mormon Night (afternoon) at Fenway Park

















































































































Tonight was "Mormon Night at Fenway Park. It was so much fun! I loved my Fenway frank, sitting with friends, and cheering for the Red Sox. I left after singing "Sweet Caroline" when they were down 4-2. Someone just emailed me that I missed the exciting conclusion to the game -- THEY WON!!!

After I left the game I walked up to Mass. Ave. and over the bridge into Cambridge. My car was parked at MIT and I didn't feel like taking the shuttle bus between T stops (which I had to do on the way to the game because they were working on the tracks) with a bazillion Red Sox fans. It was a GORGEOUS night! Just perfect. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love Boston!

5 comments:

Stefani said...

oohhh, that really makes me miss boston!!

Christy said...

Great great night! Us Mormans can really cheer it up.

jksfam said...

I miss Boston!!!

Smilin' sunshine said...

You did miss the best part! I was looking for you, but you were already gone!

It was a great night! Great weather, interesting fans, and a WIN!!

Unknown said...

and that is why YOU should be the citizen of the year. You promote everything that is good about Boston!