Thursday, July 22, 2010

Adrie goes to Utah


My niece Adrienne spent a month in Utah this summer. She went to EFY, visited lots of family and friends, and got the grand tour of BYU (from my sister-in-law). When I talked to her the other day she said "it was my BEST VACATION EVER." I said, "What?" Then she said, "It was my best SUMMER vacation!" Good thing. I was worried that Utah had out-ranked Holiday Aunt Camp.


This picture of Adrienne was taken in Nephi, Utah where her great grandparents (the Pitchforths) were born. My sister-in-law's friend Sue took the photo. I love it.

4 comments:

Mrs. said...

Adrienne looks so cute and grown up!

Janae said...

I'm glad she had such a great time. I love that picture too.

Marilyn said...

She is so cute.

Tadd said...

I wish we could have seen Adrie while she was here!