Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy Fourth!





































Boston really is the best place to be on the 4th of July! I scooted from church to the Charles River (I had to teach today so I couldn't leave early) to save spaces for friends, friends-of-friends, ward members, former ward members, a co-worker, and my cousin's neighbors (from Orem, UT). I think there were close to 60 people in our group. It was a perfect night and the flyover, Boston Pops and fireworks did not disappoint. Unlike years before it did not take forever to get home (only an hour). I hope your 4th was a great as mine!

10 comments:

amydear said...

I was needing the Boston Pops today! Guess I'd better order a cd. Maybe we'll make it back out there for the 4th one of these years.

Jodi said...

Sad that I wasn't there to see it! Or have any celebration for that matter...

Unknown said...

we were thinking about you! ONE of these years we'll join your party... nothing like the fourth in boston!

balmforth.family said...

I'm jealous. We and the Menzie's debated several times, but decided we were way to pooped. As we were all in and out of consciousness watching the fireworks on tv, we were missing not being there. Looks like fun.

Becky said...

That's a LOT of people in your party by the way. You're like a celebrity. Happy fourth!

Unknown said...

It was so fun! Thanks for saving a spot!

LL said...

AWESOME PHOTOS!!! I love those.
Happy 4th. One of these days I want to come party in your neighborhood!

heidi said...

Thanks so much for letting us come along! Nothing like being here for the 4th!

Melanie said...

Those pictures are awesome! We spent our first rainy 4th of July in Seattle. Boston is definitely better.

Janae said...

wow. We should have been there.