Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sidewalk photography













Today I went to the emeritus professors lunch (it's one of my work perks). I take care of ordering invitations, tracking the RSVP's, choosing the menu, making name badges, greeting the professors when they arrive and eating a delicious lunch at the Faculty Club. I took my "big camera" to work today because I wanted to take photos of blossoms along Memorial Drive as I walked to the lunch. I got to the building a few minutes early, sat on a ledge and quickly called my sister-in-law (to tell her a double small-world story). I looked down and noticed one of the emeritus professors and his wife, slowly walking up the steps to the lunch; he was holding his wife's hand and her hand bag. Very sweet. A great street photography moment.

4 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

You seem to capture the best moments!

Cami said...

What an awesome photo. My favorite detail is the little heart clasp on the handbag.

allegra said...

awesome picture.

that is so sweet. professors are such gentleman:)

Unknown said...

My eyes scanned to the dubious man-bag before I read your post... funny! And then sweet.