Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Triple Treat is complete!!!

1. When I got to work this morning my quilt was under my desk (it arrived yesterday but I was on vacation)! Debbie in Iowa did a fantastic job on the machine quilting ("meander" is the pattern). Let me know if you want her contact info (her rates are reasonable and she's fast).













2. It took me about 2 hours tonight to finish the chocolate brown binding.













3. As soon as the binding was done I washed and dried the quilt and now it's all crinkly and on my bed! I love it! It is a Triple Treat!!!













Note: the pattern is called Triple Treat and is from the Happy Hour Quilt Book by Atkinson Designs

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love her contact information and price list..I just finished my Thimbleberries quilt from 2007..KING SIZE...and I need to get it quilted..also..
have you checked out modabakeshop.com?
way fab!@
julie

Janae said...

LOVE IT!

Peggy in AZ said...

Love, love, love your quilt! I think you did a great job. I need to get a few projects done. Wish I lived in MA and could come to your little sewing group. Did you make a tabetopper tonight? Did I say I love that quilt!

Elisabeth said...

It looks so great, I can't wait to see it in person!

Jodi and Jesse said...

It's fantastic! I love it.

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC!
(How did you sleep?)

rebecca said...

How gorgeous!!! I can also vouch for Deb in Iowa. She's great to work with and does beautiful work (& as Ellen noted, she's FAST).

Smilin' sunshine said...

That is great! Were you warm last night?

Kristin said...

I love, love, love it! All your colors looks so great together!

Diana said...

Wow! I absolutely love it. Great job, Ellen!

Mandy said...

Beautiful! You'll love looking at that every morning.

allegra said...

WOW!! beautiful, ellen.

Sherie said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

I love it!