Saturday, December 16, 2006

Ward Christmas Party















Yesterday was our Ward Christmas Party. We have a thousand kids in our ward under the age of 18 so a few years ago I thought a breakfast party might be better so that is what we do now. We serve bagels, cream cheese, danish, muffins, clementines, milk and orange juice. We had over 200 people there yesterday morning! After a short musical program (and a reading of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" Santa Claus visited with goodie bags for each of the kids. I took lots of pictures but these of Nora are my favorites.

3 comments:

Dawnyel said...

She looks like she's ready to rip that beard off! SO CUTE! :)

Jolene George said...

I love ward parties! I love these pictures of her with Santa...so sweet!

Unknown said...

I love those Pics of Santa and Nora! Dave is going to love it! I must get copies!