Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Boxing Day!

I have a new job which means I have zero vacation time. But, that's OK. It was quiet today and I had a few projects to do. And since there isn't much traffic this week I'm taking advantage of my "occasional parking" sticker ($3.50/day--a rare find in Cambridge/Boston).

After work I took a deep breath, braced myself and went into Target. The Christmas aisles were very picked over but the store wasn't too crowded at 5:45pm. I really only needed socks and pens so I wasn't caught up in the day-after-Christmas frenzy for too long. I got my socks, pens, and a few other items and bolted.

Now the question is, when do I take down my Christmas tree?

3 comments:

Dawnyel said...

It took so long to put up, maybe you should keep it up thru January! :) You are brave for going to the store on the day after....ICK!

Swoopref said...

As soon as you find two lumberjacks not doing anything...

Emily said...

When the needles start falling off - that's when we'll take down our tree. Ours is fake, so it could be awhile.