Thursday, December 21, 2006
















A co-worker gave me a Christmas present today: enrobed cherries (?!?). I opened them as I was leaving the subway station and they were delicious! I kept the package on my lap and ate them one by one as I drove. I made a left turn and one of them landed on the floor of my car. Forget the 3 second rule (or however many seconds it is in your family), I dug around and found it. I want to find more of these! They are Belgian chocolates but I'm guessing (hoping) they were bought locally. I've enjoyed all the holiday treats (even though it is better to give than to receive). There is a big platter of fresh fruit in my fridge from my visiting teachers. I should conquer that before I dig into the two pound box of See's candy that I got in the mail today!

Tis the season!

2 comments:

Dawnyel said...

Cherries are THE best! :) Hope you can find them...and make sure they're those special holiday ones, you know, the ones without calories! ;)

Jolene George said...

I so love getting treats! I plan to make ours tomorrow to pass out.