Friday, October 20, 2006

Would you pay $14.99 for a dozen cookies?

I stopped at Dunkin' Donuts this morning and bought a pumpkin muffin. I noticed a sign listing how much their cookies were: 1 cookie $1.49, blah, blah, blah, 1 dozen cookies $14.99. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? They probably go to the freezer and take out frozen processed cookie dough balls and bake them. The cookies didn't even look appetizing.

Tonight I baked some yummy chocolate chip cookies. I'll sell you a baker's dozen for ten bucks.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

My Dad just made us some Choc chip cookies! They were Yummy!

Elisabeth said...

Yours look much better. Since when does DD sell cookies? I thought they were a donut shop!

Emily said...

Fifteen bucks for frozen cookies? No way! Ten bucks for your cookies? Totally worth it.

Dawnyel said...

Mmm...Now I want cookies!! THANKS! :P (That price is outrageous...I'll be your friend for a cookie!)

Nancy said...

Yum! They look so good. Home made cookies... now that is a blessing.
Blessings,
Nancy

Swoopref said...

put me in for 10 cookies...

-Swoop

Alb said...

Hey did you try my recipe yet? Your making me salivate looking at your $10 stack.