Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The afro doesn't fall far from the tree...


As high school graduation approaches, here are two senior pictures: my brother Robes and my nephew Ian (who is 6' 3"). Remember how some schools had everyone wear the same thing for their senior picture (i.e., a black tuxedo for the guys, a dark drape for the girls)? Someone asked me once if all the guys at Birmingham High School wore THAT suit? Uh...no. Just Robes. It was a sweet polyester leisure suit in the late 70's; 1977 to be exact.

Ian will graduate May on 21st (on Robes' and Adrienne's birthday and the day of the Brain Tumor Society bike ride). He will be attending BYU-Hawaii in the Fall and I'm predicting he'll have an amazing experience there. Someone told me the freshmen like to take the surfing class; Maybe Ian will try to test out of that class!

No comments: